Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome!

For as long as I can remember, I have dreamed of this great trip where I backpack through a large percentage of Europe seeing all those museums and monuments and experiencing little tastes of European life along the way. However, as I have also been a poor student for as long as I can remember, these dreams have yet to come true. Until now. 

My husband, Matt, and I are living in a little village near Kaiserslautern, Germany. Instead of backpacking and seeing only the "highlights" of what Europe has to offer we can now travel and experience Europe the way it should be. Already we have discovered many little things that certainly would have been over looked in a whirlwind backpacking trip.

I decided to write the blog so that all our family and friends could follow along as we get to travel to as much of Europe as possible. We currently have a goal of 12 countries in the next 12 months. Thankfully, countries in Europe aren't so spread out and where we live happens to be just a couple hours drive to 5 or 6, so we are hoping to make it happen. I hope you enjoy following along with our travels. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment